Is my certificate suitable for working with state portals?

Reference num. 7962 Views: 881
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)

To work with state portals and digitally signing of documents, you must have a qualified electronic certificate.

To determine if your certificate is qualified or nonqualified, connect it to your computer and follow the steps below.


Open the Nexus Personal program by double-clicking on the blue-white icon next to the clock or by searching in the Start menu.


Double click on Electronic ID


The certificates are displayed in the lower part of the window.

If a certificate with the name “HALCOM BG CA …” is displayed, you have a qualified certificate that has the ability to access state portals.

If a certificate with the name “EBB BEOGRAD CA 3” is displayed, you have a nonqualified certificate that can only be used for the Hal E-Bank application.