One of Microsoft’s regular workstation updates caused faulty operation of the Hal E-Bank/Personal.
For more information on the issue, see Microsoft’s official website (https://support.office.com/en-us/article/access-error-query-is-corrupt-fad205a5-9fd4-49f1-be83-f21636caedec).
The issue is most often reflected in the following:
- When entering a payment order, a ‘Form editing error’ is reported.
- When attempting to sign a payment order, the following error is reported: ‘The document has been changed by another user!’ OR
- • An incorrect status is shown in the ‘Overview – Status’ folder.
To solve this issue, please install an update for your Microsoft Office package.
- Microsoft Office 2010 – Install update KB2986256
- Microsoft Office 2013 – Install update KB2965317
- Microsoft Office 2016 – Install update KB4484198
If the issue remains after updating Microsoft Office, please contact us by phone or e-mail. Our consultants will be happy to assist you in restoring the smooth operation of your e-bank.