To use the Hal E-Bank, you will need:
- a personal computer running Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- the Hal E-Bank software here
- a qualified digital certificate on a secure storage media issued by Halcom CA or a bank. You can read all about ordering digital certificates tukaj
- if your qualified digital certificate was issued on a smart card, you will also need a smart card reader and drivers for it, which are available for download here, or a free USB port to use digital certificates stored on a USB key,
- a connection with the bank server (internet access or a dial-up connection). Using the programom za preverjanje povezave z bančnim strežnikom you can check your connection with the bank server,
- a signed business agreement on doing business via the Hal E-Bank solutions, which you conclude with your bank. To ensure normal operation, it is recommended to use the Hal E-Bank software only on computers that meet the recommended hardware and software configuration available here.