What should I do if my smartphone is stolen/lost?

Reference num. 4397 Views: 608
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)

If there is a loss or theft of a mobile phone, immediately notify the Halcom CA trust service provider at the e-mail address ca@halcom.si. The message should include your name, surname, mobile phone number, tax number and the reason for the cancellation. We will make sure that your digital certificate is blocked and thus prevent any possible misuse.